401331_10101224568357025_1977284054_n

So many of you requested a tutorial on this look after I posted the photo on Instagram a few weeks ago… So here it is!!

Here’s a list of all the products I used:

Anastasia Beverly Hills Illumin8 Bronzer in “Sun Kissed”
Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette (“Virgin” and “Smog”)
MAC Strobe Liquid Lotion
MAC Glitter in “Reflects Gold”
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Eyeliner (comes in the Want You To Want Me kit… You can use any liquid liner of your choice!)
Red Cherry Lashes #523
Lash Royalty lashes in “Luxe 1″
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation #123
Alexa Persico Hide & Seek Concealer in Light Ivory Beige
Ben Nye Luxury Powder – Banana
Stila Convertible Color Blush (one color)
Alexa Persico Lip Velour in “Hush”

23 Comments on INSTAGRAM REQUEST: HOLIDAY MAKEUP!

1. Tara
    December 20, 2012 at 12:45 pm (2 years ago)

Love the look!! You are so talented at hair and makeup :) What brush do you use to put on your makeup forever foundation??

December 20, 2012 at 3:35 pm (2 years ago)

I use the Bdellium Tools 957 brush :)

2. Melissa
    December 20, 2012 at 1:21 pm (2 years ago)

Cute :) i always forget to put my eye makeup first before i put my foundation on.

3. melissa
    December 20, 2012 at 2:16 pm (2 years ago)

oh one more question , what makeup cleansers do you use do you have a tutorial on your cleansing routine?
    thanks

December 20, 2012 at 3:36 pm (2 years ago)

I have so many, but honestly I always go back to the Cetaphil creamy cleanser. It’s easy on my skin but it gets everything off. That’s not a bad idea, I should do a cleansing video soon!

4. tiffany
    December 20, 2012 at 2:21 pm (2 years ago)

i love this look.. thank you for sharing with us. You truly are beautiful!!

5. Jackie
    December 20, 2012 at 6:12 pm (2 years ago)

Did you do your own hair coloring? if so what products/colors do you use? cause your hair color is so pretty!
    Do you ever use facial tanning products? I cant find one i really like. i have light olive skin too.

December 20, 2012 at 9:57 pm (2 years ago)

awww, no, my fabulous girl in Santa Monica does my cut/color! Her name is Danielle at Dia Salon. As for facial tanning products, I’ve really been loving the Tan Towel! Worked great for me :D

6. faryanna
    December 21, 2012 at 7:24 am (2 years ago)

WHich concealer u swear the most?Do you always mix the prep and prime light boost and bright forecast?

December 21, 2012 at 9:19 am (2 years ago)

Yes, pretty much. I just recently got the Alexa Persico Hide and Seek concealer, and I’m really loving it. The coverage and brightening is great.

• faryanna
        December 21, 2012 at 11:38 am (2 years ago)

Does it settle in your fine lines?

December 21, 2012 at 6:57 pm (2 years ago)

Not at all, especially because I set it with either the Laura Mercier loose setting powder or the Ben Nye Banana Powder.

7. jenyfer
    December 21, 2012 at 1:23 pm (2 years ago)

Was that some special kind of mascara?! Cuz it didnt smudge on your skin when you applied it lol i always smudge mine

December 21, 2012 at 6:58 pm (2 years ago)

haha, no I didn’t apply very much mascara since I’m wearing double false lashes! I only dabbed it on a little to make sure my natural lashes blended with the false lashes. Oh and the hide and seek concealer color is Light Ivory Beige.

8. jenyfer
    December 21, 2012 at 1:49 pm (2 years ago)

also, which shade of the hide and seek concealer do you use?

9. Rachael
    December 26, 2012 at 9:45 pm (2 years ago)

What color was the stila blush used in this tutorial- fuchsia?

Thanks!!

December 27, 2012 at 9:35 am (2 years ago)

There’s only one color in this blush, it’s called “Convertible Color.”

10. Jazzy
    December 28, 2012 at 3:37 pm (2 years ago)

I think the link for this look is mixed up with the NYE make-up…at least that’s how it came up for me.

December 28, 2012 at 3:52 pm (2 years ago)

Oops! Thanks for letting me know, I just fixed it :)

11. Noèlle
    January 2, 2013 at 1:59 am (2 years ago)

When i’m searching forStila Convertible Color Blush, there are 6 different colours?

Can you help me because i loveee your blush at this video!

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on INSTAGRAM REQUEST: HOLIDAY MAKEUP!

1. [...] here to see the full list of products used in this [...]