Enjoy!!

Here’s what I used:

Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer
Mixed: Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer (Sand), Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (123), and Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlighting Creme Duo (St. Tropez)
Alexa Persico Hide and Seek Concealer in Light Ivory Beige
Alexa Persico Liquid Blush in “Pink Me Up”
Hoola Bronzer by Benefit
Stila Kajal Eyeliner in “Onyx”
Origins GinZing Brightening Mascara
Dior Addict Lip Glow
Alexa Persico Lip Velour in “Naked”

Brushes:
MAC brush #187 (to apply the base)
Laura Mercier Camouflage Powder Brush (to apply the concealer)
MAC brush #109 (to apply the blush)
Sephora Collection brush #40 (to apply the bronzer)
Bdellium Tools brush #776 (to apply the bronzer to my crease)
Bdellium Tools brush #714 (to apply liner)

20 Comments on VIDEO: EVERYDAY MAKEUP

1. Jen S
    January 17, 2013 at 11:27 am (2 years ago)

Love the look. :)

January 17, 2013 at 5:21 pm (2 years ago)

thanks!! glad you liked it!

2. bybeck
    January 17, 2013 at 12:29 pm (2 years ago)

Beautiful make up!! love your channel. What type of face shape are you?

3. Jennifer T.
    January 17, 2013 at 10:19 pm (2 years ago)

I originally saw you on Pinterest, because you were stunning my curiosity won me over and I watched one of your YouTube makeup tutorials. Ever since I’ve been obsessed! I love playing with my look, especially experimenting with new makeup, so your blog and website has been pure perfection for me! I’ve even gotten my best friends hooked :) I love every look you’ve done thus far, especially this one. And because I’m a full time student getting ready quickly and still looking somewhat polished at 8am is a must. You’ve inspired me to mix things up, starting with your flawless mascara!!

January 18, 2013 at 9:39 am (2 years ago)

Glad to hear it, Jennifer! Thanks for checking out my videos and my blog :) xo!

4. Lisa
    January 18, 2013 at 5:55 am (2 years ago)

Thanks, Teni! This is a beautiful look! Because of you and your blog- I now LOVE make-up- never realized it could be so much fun:) Have a great weekend!

January 18, 2013 at 9:42 am (2 years ago)

haha, yes it is fun!! Thanks for checking it out :) xx

5. Lauren
    January 26, 2013 at 9:22 am (2 years ago)

Hey teni!
    I also found you through pinterest.
    I got the Dior addict lip glow because of his video, and really had high hopes for it. But it turned red on my lips! Not what I expected. Haha. Do you have and balm or gloss recommendations that could mimic the way it looked on your lips here? That light sheer pinky color?

6. kristine
    February 21, 2013 at 2:45 pm (2 years ago)

hi, can you recommend the best foundation and powder? ive used makeup forever but wasnt a fan of it because it looked too shiny on me. i tend to get oily in the t-zones about 1-2 hours after applying. thanx!

February 21, 2013 at 2:49 pm (2 years ago)

For oily skin, definitely try the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation. AMAZING coverage and perfect for oily skin! Try it without powder first, it might be enough to control shine. If not, I’m a big fan of the Ben Nye Luxury Powder, my color is Banana but it comes in a lighter and darker shade.

7. kristine52
    February 21, 2013 at 2:56 pm (2 years ago)

thank u soo much! also is the tarte good for everyday use or more for going out?

February 21, 2013 at 7:04 pm (2 years ago)

I would say that depends on your preference; it is a full coverage foundation, but some people prefer full coverage every day. Ask for a sample from Sephora and see how you like it.

8. kristine52
    February 21, 2013 at 3:07 pm (2 years ago)

and where can i purchase the ben nye powder

9. Lily
    February 28, 2013 at 9:35 am (2 years ago)

I noticed that in this video you used the Anastasia Highlighting Cream whereas in a previous video on quick foundation routine you used the Josie Maran Illuminating Cream. Which is better and which do you prefer more?

February 28, 2013 at 9:52 am (2 years ago)

I switch back and forth… The Josie Maran I use more for mixing in with my foundation for an overall glow, and the Anastasia highlighting cream I use more for dabbing on my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose, and a little on my forehead for extra highlighting. I’d say the Josie Maran is just slightly lighter in color, and the Anastasia is a bit more bronze. In any case, love both! But with the Anastasia St. Tropez duo, you get the BEAUTIFUL cream blush with it. I wear it with the highlighting cream and the two colors look great together.

10. mary
    March 24, 2013 at 10:43 am (1 year ago)

what shade are you in in mac?

March 24, 2013 at 11:52 am (1 year ago)

I believe NC37, though I don’t wear MAC foundation.

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on VIDEO: EVERYDAY MAKEUP