ORG

One of the products I was so excited to try out from this year’s IMATS was the O.R.G Organic Mineral Peel. Now, when you see the words “peel” and “exfoliate,” you might think of harsh chemicals like glycolic acid or abrasive face scrubs with rough granules. But the O.R.G Organic Mineral Peel is anything but harsh or abrasive… It’s an all-natural enzyme exfoliant.

Before I explain how it worked out for my skin, let me explain how I used it: The mineral peel is a milky liquid that you spray onto your face (I sprayed in two spots on my forehead, two spots near my chin, one big spray on each of my cheeks, and one right down the center of my nose) and wait about five seconds. Then you have to rub the peel into your skin in circular motions until you start seeing little bits of dead skin and debris coming off of your skin. Once you’ve gently rubbed your face enough that the dead skin is no longer coming off, you can rinse your face. It’s all a very quick process and O.R.G recommends doing this 2-3 times a week.

Now… Let me tell you what this stuff did for my skin! For one thing, I could immediately see new, fresh skin after use. Considering how dry my skin normally is, I was so pleased with how plump and hydrated it looked. When I went to put my 100% pure argan oil on my face, I noticed the oil really absorbed into my skin. I’ve noticed at times when I apply the argan oil, it sort of just sits on the surface of my skin. (It’s a horrible feeling, actually. Imagine being SO thirsty and being just a few inches away from a tall glass of water.) And the best part? My makeup looks even more flawless now when I apply! This stuff just rids your face of any dead cells living on the surface to reveal your best skin ever. It’s basically like having a quick mini facial in your own bathroom!

I’ve been using the O.R.G Organic Mineral Peel for about two weeks now, and I couldn’t be happier with this product. You really can’t ask for more: It’s completely natural, (with extracts like licorice root, aloe, cucumber, grapefruit, jojoba, and Omega 3, which is incredibly good for skin!) it does a remarkable job of exfoliating, and it’s affordable! (For what it does, 39 bucks is an absolute steal.) And especially for those of you with sensitive skin, this is a must-try!

Pick up your O.R.G Organic Mineral Peel for face or body at orgskincare.com.

27 Comments on EXFOLIATE WITH THIS!

1. Jen S.
    February 5, 2013 at 7:42 am (2 years ago)

I am going to try this b/c I don’t like harsh scrubs or products that burn to show that they are working. Thanks for this.

February 5, 2013 at 9:56 am (2 years ago)

Sure thing! I’m the same, and my skin is sensitive so this was a life saver.

2. Brooke
    February 5, 2013 at 12:14 pm (2 years ago)

Sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing!

3. Lindsay
    February 5, 2013 at 12:48 pm (2 years ago)

I have been using Mary Kay’s microderm abrasion stuff for a while, and I like how it makes my face feel right after use, but it does bring all the dirt and grime out of my pores, so i slightly break out a day or 2 after..I definitely want to try this!!

4. Vadia
    February 5, 2013 at 1:06 pm (2 years ago)

So is this one for the face also because it says body!?? Or is there a spcial one for face only!!??

February 5, 2013 at 10:53 pm (2 years ago)

There’s a smaller one for face and a larger bottle for body :)

5. kanwal
    February 5, 2013 at 4:06 pm (2 years ago)

can this be bought somewhere else?

6. Marisol
    February 5, 2013 at 9:53 pm (2 years ago)

I bought this product as soon as I saw it on your site ( before the review). I have dry skin and I could not believe how dewy and soft my skin looked after I did this. My makeup was perfect and my makeup never looks perfect (darn dry skin). I am forever faithful to O.R.G.

Have you ever tried Shea Terra product. They are natural and very affordable.

February 5, 2013 at 10:55 pm (2 years ago)

I’m SO glad you liked this product, too! It makes me really happy to hear that products I recommend have worked out for my readers :) And I feel you on the dry skin, it’s such a pain. I will definitely check out Shea Terra, I’ve never heard of it.

7. Vadia
    February 5, 2013 at 11:22 pm (2 years ago)

Thank you so much lovely!! Is the site safe to order from?!! And I been using the argen oil OMG it’s amazing thank you so much for the tips you give us love them always looking forward to see something new on your site!!

8. Vadia
    February 6, 2013 at 9:45 am (2 years ago)

Is the ORG site safe to order from!!??

9. Grace
    February 8, 2013 at 11:41 pm (2 years ago)

This sounds amazing!!
    Although i have really oily skin with sensitive under eye areas :( and i haven’t been able to find anything for my skin, what would you recommend??

February 10, 2013 at 10:05 am (2 years ago)

This product would work great for you. It’s gentle and very suitable for all skin types.

10. Jen S
    February 11, 2013 at 7:50 am (2 years ago)

Two words to describe what this product is:
    Crazy!
    Amazing!

What is does deserves more than two words. This is the first product I have ever used where you see INSTANT exfoliation. Serioulsy when was the last time anybody saw INSTANT anything with a skincare product? This stuff rocks. I am so glad I bought this. I have already used it 3 times. I also bought the body exfoliator…same two words. :) Keep the recommendations coming “Miss Thang/Maven”.

P.S. Shipping was fast and I LOVE the packaging of this product.

February 11, 2013 at 10:10 am (2 years ago)

I’m so happy to hear that, Jen!! I’m enjoying mine just as much :) yay!

11. Monica
    April 9, 2013 at 8:12 am (1 year ago)

Is there a difference between the body and face one? On the website the face one is more expensive but smaller so I am just wondering if they are interchangeable or not. Hopefully you can answer this :)

April 9, 2013 at 8:18 am (1 year ago)

Yes, the body and face sprays are formulated differently :)

• Monica
        April 9, 2013 at 8:32 am (1 year ago)

Ok! Thank you for responding! Most def trying this out

12. Mia
    June 6, 2013 at 1:58 pm (1 year ago)

I would love to try this, but they don’t offer PayPal as payment option. I don’t have any credit card. I’m so sad. :(

June 6, 2013 at 6:02 pm (1 year ago)

ah!! Everyone should offer PayPal, it’s the best. Have you tried looking for this on Amazon??

13. Nisha
    June 19, 2013 at 1:09 pm (1 year ago)

Hi Teni, I have extremely dry and eczema prone skin which is very sensitive. Would you recommend this product for skin like mine or will it be too harsh? Thanks in advance x

June 19, 2013 at 3:55 pm (1 year ago)

hmm, I don’t anticipate it would be too harsh because it’s just a liquid and all the ingredients are natural. Just to be safe, I would run the ingredients by a dermatologist to make sure, but because it’s natural I would say it should be just fine!

14. Nisha
    July 6, 2013 at 1:19 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks Teni x

15. Jen
    August 8, 2013 at 2:37 pm (1 year ago)

I would love to try this product. I’m obsessed with natural skincare. But the website doesn’t have a full list of ingredients. I was wondering if maybe you do from one of your bottles?

August 12, 2013 at 2:43 pm (1 year ago)

Sure, here’s the list from my bottle:

Mineral water, glycerin, centrimonium chloride, carbomer, octanidol, ethylhexylglycerin, allantoin, licorice root extract, milk thistle extract, aloe leaf extract, jojoba seed extract, grapefruit extract, cucumber fruit extract, angelica archangelina extract, ascorbic acid, sodium citrate, grapefruit seed extract, sodium chloride, vitamin A, vitamin B1, tocopheryl acetate, omega 3, mugwort extract.

I have to admit, this is the first time I’ve read the ingredients list really carefully and I’m wondering what the hell mugwort extract is! haha.