eyeko

A bold liner works any time of year. No eyeshadow necessary. A winged liner, a few coats of mascara, maybe a bright lip… And you’re good to go for the spring!

I’ve always loved the Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner (I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: You could spray a hose directly in your face and this liner will not budge!) and now it comes in a little trio: The Eyeko Liquid Eyeliner Trio in black, brown, and navy. These liners come in mini sizes (not much smaller than the regular size, so you still get plenty of product) and pack the same amazing waterproof formula. And the colors are still conservative enough for anyone to wear, any time of year. Basic black, chic navy, soft brown… You pick!

Visit eyeko.com for this trio and more.

IMG_9564

28 Comments on SKINNY MINI TRIO

1. Ju d'orange
    February 28, 2013 at 1:48 am (2 years ago)

As you are always talking about eyeko products, I thought I should give them a try! And… I just bought the skinny mascara and the skinny eyeliner, and it came with the mini skinny liner as a gift ! ( or maybe they made a mistake, but I’m glad it happened :) )
    I am so satisfied ! They’re amazing :) I would recommend to any of you ladies!

February 28, 2013 at 9:23 am (2 years ago)

Yay!! So glad you’re loving Eyeko :) the skinny mascara and liner are two of my favorite products.

2. Kristen D
    February 28, 2013 at 9:56 am (2 years ago)

Is the skinny mascara better than the curvy one? The brushes are different.

February 28, 2013 at 2:04 pm (2 years ago)

Yes, I definitely prefer the skinny!

3. Tania
    February 28, 2013 at 10:04 am (2 years ago)

They are amazing, I want to try them ;D

4. katya
    February 28, 2013 at 10:37 am (2 years ago)

hi teni, i bought the skinny brush mascara and i love it but i find that it has a lot of product on the wand, is there anything you recommend so my lashes don’t clump from the first swipe?

February 28, 2013 at 2:06 pm (2 years ago)

that’s so funny– that’s actually one of the things I LOVE about this mascara!! :P

Try this: When you’re taking the wand out, press it up against the rim of the tube so that it scrapes off the excess product on the wand. Also remember that this is a wand with very short bristles, so it will bring up a bit more product than other mascaras. But that’s what makes lashes so dramatic and long :)

February 28, 2013 at 2:07 pm (2 years ago)

One more thing: Try the technique I use where I start at the base of the lashes and wiggle the wand up toward the ends so that the brush really gets in between the lashes. That will ensure that clumping doesn’t happen.

5. Vadia
    February 28, 2013 at 10:19 pm (2 years ago)

How is the eyeko crimper do you like it ?!! And OMG I love the mascara amazing do they have waterproof mascara I love waterproof!??

March 2, 2013 at 8:07 pm (2 years ago)

I was pretty impressed with the curler; I don’t normally use them but it worked nicely! And ALL Eyeko mascaras are waterproof, 100%.

6. Vadia
    March 1, 2013 at 7:59 am (2 years ago)

Where can I get latiesse from I just read your old tip about eyebrows?!

March 2, 2013 at 8:06 pm (2 years ago)

I’m actually not using that anymore. I was uncomfortable with it being a prescription drug (glaucoma medication), so I didn’t feel it was necessarily safe for my eyes. I’m now using Lashem, which is a natural lash enhancing serum that mimics the chemistry of our lashes and helps them grow naturally. You can use it on your eyebrows, too! You can find the serum at lashem.com.

7. Vadia
    March 2, 2013 at 9:00 pm (2 years ago)

So lashem is better? Did you see any results! And did latiesse ever work??

March 2, 2013 at 10:35 pm (2 years ago)

Yes, latisse worked. But once you stop using it your lashes will return to their normal length. That’s why I prefer Lashem; you can use it over a prolonged period of time safely (pregnant women can use it too), and yes I do see results with Lashem!

8. Vadia
    March 2, 2013 at 11:08 pm (2 years ago)

Thank you so much for helping!!

9. Vadia
    March 2, 2013 at 11:20 pm (2 years ago)

If you have a coupon for lashem share it with us please i am going to give the gel a try!!

March 3, 2013 at 12:43 am (2 years ago)

I’ll work on getting a discount code ;)

10. Vadia
    March 3, 2013 at 12:32 pm (2 years ago)

Thank you so much let me know I am ording their lash serum!! This weekend

11. ju d'orange
    March 4, 2013 at 1:59 pm (2 years ago)

Hey Teni I was wondering, how do you remove the eyeko mascara+ liner? I really love them, I wear them everyday and they are very long lasting but each evening when I remove them I feel very unconfortable, It takes a lot of time, I think my make up remover is not very good to remove the eyeko products.

March 4, 2013 at 4:48 pm (2 years ago)

Definitely remove the Eyeko Mascara with a makeup remover oil. If you’re willing to go high-end, get the Shu Uemura Beauty Oil, and if you want a less expensive brand, try Salma Hayek’s Nuance Makeup Remover oil, you can find it at CVS or most drugstores. I agree, it’s tough to take off, but the oil should make it MUCH easier!!

March 4, 2013 at 4:49 pm (2 years ago)

Also, try this tip: Saturate your lids with the oil, and instead of rinsing it off, take a washcloth, run it under HOT water and ring it out so it’s steamy, and then lay it over your eyes for about 5 seconds before using it to wipe off the makeup. The steam combined with the oil will really dislodge the makeup. I keep a little basket of washcloths next to my sink that I use for this every night! Good for your pores, too :)

12. ju d'orange
    March 6, 2013 at 12:53 am (2 years ago)

Thanks a lot Teni ! I’ll definitely try your tips ! I’ve already heard good things about the Shu uemura oil I think I definitely should get it ! :)

13. Mallory
    March 25, 2013 at 6:43 pm (2 years ago)

how much smaller are the minis than the regular skinny?

March 26, 2013 at 8:48 am (2 years ago)

Not much; they’re about 1/4 smaller.

• Mallory
        March 26, 2013 at 10:22 am (2 years ago)

Awesome! Thank you so much! I want to buy these but I just want them to last at least a few months!

14. Taylor Kiryluk
    December 23, 2013 at 10:06 pm (9 months ago)

Did you purchase/receive this from the eyeko website? Just wondering, I bought from sephora and 2 separate times the three were all dried up! m thinking maybe if you got it from the website I could try them from there because I am quite interested in them but I’ve had bad luck so far!

December 24, 2013 at 8:27 pm (9 months ago)

May I suggest the Eyeko Liquid Metal Eyeliner in Black Onyx? I personally have never had an issue with drying out, but I have heard lots of people say so. The Liquid Metal is AMAZING, you won’t regret that one!

• Camille
        July 12, 2014 at 3:57 am (3 months ago)

Less is definitely more! I love how fresh and still defnied you look in the photos. I honestly haven’t been wearing foundation for the past couple of weeks and I feel great. I’m sure my skin is loving me for it.