It’ll be spring before we know it, so I’m sharing some of my favorite beauty must-haves!

Product info:
Anastasia Beverly Hills HYPERCOLOR for Brows & Hair
St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse
Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlighting Creme Duo in St. Tropez
NCLA Designer Nail Wraps in “Last Call?… I Don’t Think So!”
Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Defense Moisture Lotion SPF 30
Bangstyle Volumizing Mousse

14 Comments on VIDEO: SPRING-MUST HAVES!

1. Tania
    February 1, 2013 at 11:58 am (2 years ago)

Can’t wait to watch! <3 btw Teni on your giveaway if I type in my email under my comment next to where it says enter name and email do I still need to write it in with my comment. I saw some of the other girls doing that so I got confused:/ you can still see my email right? Lol sorry Teni!

2. Marta Vodrey
    February 1, 2013 at 1:28 pm (2 years ago)

LOVE the Anastsia duo cream in St.Tropaz! Another subtle highlighter I like is Albatross, by Nars. But Anastsia, is hands down my favorite.

3. SarahE
    February 1, 2013 at 7:35 pm (2 years ago)

great video as always Teni! with airbrushing your tanning lotion, you can spray extra in the contour areas of your face (under cheekbones and the frame of your face) and it actually gives you a natural contouring for a few days – til the tan wears off. Comes in really handy when you don’t wanna wear too much makeup or foundation ;)

4. Arcille
    February 1, 2013 at 8:24 pm (2 years ago)

I love your hair! I tried watching the video, but it crashed on me. So I have a question on how you did your hair! I love it! Did you get it done professionally? So pretty! Thanks!

February 3, 2013 at 11:34 am (2 years ago)

Nope, did it myself. I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills HYPERCOLOR brow and hair powder in “In The Pink” and “Ultra Violet.”

5. Chloé Elizabeth
    February 4, 2013 at 8:52 am (2 years ago)

Teni, is the Bangstyle lightweight or is it quite textured, i.e. can you feel it in your hair, stickiness, residue etc? Or does your hair feel normal and soft? Thanks

February 4, 2013 at 9:21 am (2 years ago)

It does give your hair plenty of texture, but I’ve never felt any sort of residue in my hair. It feels totally normal. I assume if you put a TON of it in your hair it might make it sticky, but I’ve used up to two golf ball sized pumps (usually one) and it’s been fine.

6. Alexis
    February 6, 2013 at 7:29 am (2 years ago)

Where can I buy the bangstyle mousse?

February 6, 2013 at 9:14 am (2 years ago)

It’s a little hard to find because it’s a ‘professional’ brand and only certain salons carry it, but I’ve had a lot of luck finding it on Ebay, and it ends up costing less than the retail price. :)

7. Julia
    February 7, 2013 at 5:13 pm (2 years ago)

Have you ever tried lip glosses by Anastasia Beverly Hills? If so, did you like them?

February 7, 2013 at 5:51 pm (2 years ago)

Yepp, the HydraFull lip gloss…. Love it!

8. Stasha
    February 13, 2013 at 1:15 pm (2 years ago)

I have a question how do you take the color off of your eye brows??

February 13, 2013 at 5:36 pm (2 years ago)

A makeup remover wipe should do it!

9. tesa
    March 22, 2014 at 5:51 pm (6 months ago)

where can i get the Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlighting Creme Duo (St. Tropez)????