Here comes another favorite from Anastasia Beverly Hills!! The new Bold & Beautiful Kit has everything you need for everyday eye makeup or even a more smoky look. I created something in between here: It’s perfect to wear every day, but just smoky enough to amp up the drama! Here’s how I did it:
1. First, I applied the peach shade all over my lids as a base. I concentrated on the inner corners of my eyes as well because it’s such a pretty color, I wanted to make sure it stood out.
2. Next, I began applying the dark brown shade to my “V.” (That’s the area at the outer corners of your eyes along your lash line and up to your crease. Kind of looks like a sideways V!)
3. Blend!! I took a blending brush and dipped into the darker nude shade. I used this matte color to blend out the dark brown all the way into the inner part of my brow bone.
4. Using the lighter nude shade, I highlighted my brow bone. I love using a matte color for the brow bone; it looks so much more natural.
5. For my lower lash line, I took a small smudging brush and first applied the dark brown color all along the lash line, and then blended over it with the peach color. The peach shade is slightly shimmery so it really highlights the lower lash line with just a touch of sparkle.
6. Finally, I applied a brown gel liner to my top and bottom lash line, and threw on some mascara!
For the brows, I love that they’ve included a colored pomade. It just makes for an even more polished and perfect set of brows! I actually use the pomade even to fill in color at the ends of my brows, so it’s versatile in the way you can use it. And the brow powder color is perfection! If you haven’t used Anastasia Beverly Hills before, this is an excellent kit to get to know the product line.
Find the Bold & Beautiful Kit at Sephora and Sephora.com!