VIDEO: SPRING STYLE

What’s my spring style? Cute and comfy! I put together this spring outfit using some goodies from Singer22, my favorite new online shop! Be sure to visit Singer22’s YouTube channel and subscribe!

Here’s everything in the video:

MINKPINK Slasher Flick Shorts in Denim.
Elizabeth and James Downtown Pullover in Pale Pink.

“Oui” necklace, Urban Outfitter. (no longer available)
Colorblock wedges, Forever 21.

All rings are from Brandy Melville.

Makeup:
Flower Skincognito Foundation Stick in SF5
Anastasia Beverly Hills Illumin8 Bronzer in Sun Bronzed
NYX Stick Blush in Pink Lotus
Sigma Liquid Highlighter in Luminesce (comes in the Limited Edition Resort Palette)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in Noir
Flower Sheer Up Lip Tint in LC1 Bare Blush

*** I did not use mascara in this video because I just got some eyelash extensions to review. You can find my review here.
Nail Polish:
Color Club in “Take Me To Your Chateau”

Hair:
Kenra Volume Mousse 12

Sunglasses:
C√ČLINE Matrix Top Heavy sunglasses

s22pic

15 Comments on VIDEO: SPRING STYLE

April 18, 2013 at 5:21 pm (2 years ago)

Hi Teni,

Your sooooo gorgeous, but then again so is your mother!!!The more natural your makeup is, the more beautiful you look…I like the fact that you did a tutorial outside, its something different and L.A. Looks beautiful.

My question is, how sheer is the flower up lip tint? Is it the same as your Dior glow ?

I had bought the Dior one, however, I had to return it because more red showed from my natural lip colour than pink… Is it the same? Or this comes out pink as it shows?

I want to purchase it, and unfortunately I can’t see it in person ,because all the Walmart’s in Canada don’t carry FLOWER COSMETICS, which sucks.

Thx xx

April 19, 2013 at 8:19 am (2 years ago)

I would say it definitely has more color deposit than the Dior glow, though it’s still on the sheer side. But when I layer on more of the product, more of the color shows :)

April 18, 2013 at 5:27 pm (2 years ago)

P.S. love all your tutorials….. I’m always looking forward to Thursdays to see what your going to do next… No pressure though ! LOL… Are you going to do another one for this week?

April 19, 2013 at 8:19 am (2 years ago)

no, this was it for this week :)

3. Jen Stone
    April 19, 2013 at 5:48 am (2 years ago)

Love it! More videos like this please. :)

4. Lili_polishgirl
    April 19, 2013 at 9:30 am (2 years ago)

Love it !!!!

5. jen
    April 23, 2013 at 7:24 pm (2 years ago)

Do you like the Skincognito or the Bobbi Brown stick foundation better?

April 23, 2013 at 7:37 pm (2 years ago)

they’re very different: The Bobbi Brown is SUPER creamy; it’s best for heavier looks. The Skincognito is a much lighter formula; still creamy but somehow it just ends up blending in seamlessly! I wear this one on a daily basis. They both cover very well, I’m just a little bit partial to the Skincognito because it makes my skin look flawless but it’s not heavy at all. And, let’s be honest… $10 vs. $50? :)

6. Marta Vodrey
    May 18, 2013 at 10:56 pm (1 year ago)

I’m addicted to your site….which means bad things for my wallet! Curious, I’m from Canada – and I don’t think anyone carries the Sigma brand. Is that pallet only available online?
    petiteraisin.ca

7. Monkeysito
    June 5, 2013 at 6:56 pm (1 year ago)

tell me where i can get the shoes?

8. Jia
    August 17, 2013 at 9:34 am (1 year ago)

Love your blog, stunnig!!

9. Abbie
    October 13, 2014 at 2:25 am (3 weeks ago)

Hey Teni, which colour do you use in the Bobbi Brown stick foundation? X

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on VIDEO: SPRING STYLE

1. [...] of our go-to beauty bloggers Teni, of MissMaven.com, put together an exclusive head-to-toe spring look for Singer22! Her spring style consists of two [...]