fallmakeup

It’s almost fall!! I’m brimming with excitement for the new season; and while I’m a summer girl at heart, there’s nothing like fall style to put a pep in my step!

I think I speak for a lot of us when I say I definitely wear more makeup in the colder months than in the warmer months. (Although if you’re in LA like me, you’re probably not going to enjoy cold, cozy weather until about November.) And especially since we’re going to be transitioning into heavier wardrobe styles, we have to make sure the makeup keeps up! That’s not to say that you have to pile on a ton more makeup than usual, but there should always be an element of your makeup look that stands out. Whether it’s matte foundation with a plum cheek or a severe winged liner, fall makeup should make a bold statement.

I’ve got some exciting material coming this fall, but to kick off the season I’ve got a few of fall’s best makeup trends to share! It’s time to trade in dewy for matte and amp up the drama. Check out DivineCaroline.com to see my favorite fall makeup trends… Including photos!

7 Comments on FALL 2013 MAKEUP TRENDS

1. Monica
    August 16, 2013 at 10:53 am (1 year ago)

what products did you use to create the ‘copper lids’ look….it’s stunning.

August 16, 2013 at 11:19 am (1 year ago)

I used two colors, both by MAC: First I put “Coppering” all over my lids and on the outer corners of my lower lash line (one of my favorite MAC colors), then I added “Mythology” to the inner corners and all along my lower lash line.

August 16, 2013 at 12:37 pm (1 year ago)

Hi Teni

Hope your well….just wanted to ask you, the picture that is way at the top of the page, what’s the eyeshadow called?
    Are you not doing a tutorial for this week?

I also need your help on your amazing tutorial that you did last week, on how to smudge the eyeliner, and please show us what colours you used. I usually have trouble when I’m putting eyeshadow on the outer corners, and also smudging the eyeliner.

Thanks xx

P.S. please check your email.

A

August 16, 2013 at 1:53 pm (1 year ago)

working on editing this week’s video now, it should go up later today. :) In it I demonstrate the smudged/smokey lower lash line.
      For the picture at the top of the page, I used the Sigma Extended Wear Eyeliner in Balance. I’m using the same pencil in the tutorial today :)

Oh and for last week’s tutorial I used the Lorac Pro To Go palette. I used Chai all over my lids up to my crease, then I added Black to the outer corners to add some darkness. I used Cafe to blend out over my crease. And for my bottom lash line I used the Sigma Extended Wear Eyeliner in Balance to add a smokey effect.

August 16, 2013 at 2:19 pm (1 year ago)

Awwww….. Your such a koukla… Thx honey!

Xx

August 16, 2013 at 2:28 pm (1 year ago)

Even if I attempt to use those colours you used from last weeks tutorial, trust me its not going to look the same as yours if you don’t show me… LMAO… It will look very messy…. Yours looks perfect…. But it does help because you are such an amazing artist, after seeing that painting you posted on Instagram… Just incredible! So if you can I would really appreciate it, since this was a popular demand for a makeup tutorial ….. Maybe then I can accomplish something! Lol

Xx

5. Rylee
    August 26, 2013 at 11:29 pm (1 year ago)

Excited for fall..uhmm not really sure but I love smokey power lash line. If you can provide some makeup tutorials for this I would really appreciate it much. :) Thanks!