ANTONIO LOPEZ FOR MAC

IMG_0649

I’m way behind on posting about the MAC Antonio Lopez collection, but I’m so in love with these colors I just had to share!! Last Friday I attended an event at South Coast Plaza celebrating the Antonio Lopez collection where MAC artists beautified us using the fashion illustrator’s products. I couldn’t decide which of the palettes I loved the best, they’re all just the most beautiful arrangement of colors! Every single color, whether the eye or face palettes, is highly pigmented and simply gorgeous; I ended up with the Creative Copper eye palette, (which you’ll definitely see in upcoming videos because I’m obsessed with it!) the face palette in Coral, and the lip palette in Nude.

Here are some swatches of my coveted new colors: (Please excuse my veiny arms… I have really pronounced veins, it’s very weird.)

IMG_0664

I mean… These colors speak for themselves, I’m sure I don’t have to say much! It’s my favorite color scheme when it comes to makeup: Bronze, gold, and pink.

IMG_0657

I’m so impressed with the face palettes in this collection. This one comes with the beautiful coral blush you see in the photo, as well as a highlighter and a bronzing powder. Just look at that highlighter: It’s soft and subtle, and complements the blush perfectly.

IMG_0666

And here’s the ‘Nude’ lip palette with three creamy colors. Again, these colors complement the Creative Copper eye palette so nicely, I’m excited to pair the two palettes!

Check out MAC Cosmetics for these palettes and more colors from the Antonio Lopez collection!

8 Comments on ANTONIO LOPEZ FOR MAC

October 18, 2013 at 6:12 pm (1 year ago)

Teni,

Please tell me you are doing a tutorial on the eyeshadow palette? I just bought it!!! Lol

October 19, 2013 at 7:49 pm (1 year ago)

I will definitely be using it in a tutorial– I’m obsessed with it!

October 18, 2013 at 6:16 pm (1 year ago)

P.S. Don’t excuse yourself about your veins…. Lol…. My arms are like that and believe me I get compliments!

October 19, 2013 at 7:49 pm (1 year ago)

lol I’m so self conscious about it!

October 19, 2013 at 9:09 pm (1 year ago)

Don’t be… It’s actually very sexy!!

4. brittnee
    November 5, 2013 at 2:00 am (12 months ago)

I use to love Mac products until my skin started to break out. The lips especially. The day after i use mac lipstick, my lips become swollen and raw. Do you suggest using any other lipsticks?

November 12, 2013 at 9:18 am (11 months ago)

Yikes… I’ve heard of people reacting badly to MAC makeup. Try makeup lines that are more natural-based and make more vegan products. Urban Decay makes a lot of vegan products and Tarte is another natural-based brand, these are two of my favorites and they make high quality makeup.