MOISTURIZE FOR A CAUSE

SONY DSC

As you know, it is Breast Cancer Awareness month and Murad  has teamed up with City of Hope to create a limited edition skincare product benefitting breast cancer research and treatment.

The Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture cream comes dressed in the signature Breast Cancer Awareness pink jar, and it also comes with a hot pink cosmetic bag! A moisturizer is something we can all benefit from, and I know we all have mothers, sisters, and friends whom we would support and protect all the way against this disease. So I’m happy to see Murad create this limited edition set and donate 10% of sales to retailers to City of Hope’s ongoing fight against women’s cancer. And I’m a big fan of Murad, their products are solid!! So kudos to Dr. Murad and his team: Be sure to visit Murad.com or Sephora.com to learn more and pick up your limited edition set.

Murad_HydrateForHope_Bag&Product_HR

14 Comments on MOISTURIZE FOR A CAUSE

1. Roma
    October 22, 2013 at 5:15 pm (1 year ago)

Hello! Would this be good as a night time cream?
    Thanks!

October 22, 2013 at 6:53 pm (1 year ago)

yes, most definitely. You can also apply in the morning if you’d like, but I’d let it absorb and then follow with an SPF. But for nighttime, this is perfect. :)

• Roma
        October 24, 2013 at 11:23 pm (12 months ago)

Sorry another question, I have combination to oily skin so it won’t make me more oily right?

October 25, 2013 at 8:32 am (12 months ago)

Hmmmm.. if you tend to get oily maybe skip this one. Just because it’s got a really rich combination of moisturizers in it, I would hate for you to not be happy with it. I’ve read a lot of reviews from people with dry skin who say it’s done wonders for their skin (and I have many of the products from the Murad line and I absolutely love them so I know what they’re talking about!) but you should definitely pick one that’s suited for your skin type, and maybe this one isn’t it for you.

2. Farwa
    October 25, 2013 at 5:12 am (12 months ago)

Teni…I have been wanting to start my own blog, only thing stopping me is a”name” for it. Any suggestions? I would use my name except people think its difficult lol. Help!!!

October 25, 2013 at 8:35 am (12 months ago)

that’s always the tough part!! Honestly I say go with something as simple as possible. Simple and catchy, those always seem to do the best. And personally I like staying away from adding my actual name to anything, just personal preference!

3. Farwa
    October 25, 2013 at 8:51 pm (12 months ago)

It really is the hardest part… okie let’s see what I come up with. Thanks for ur reply (:

4. brittnee
    November 5, 2013 at 1:50 am (12 months ago)

Hi Teni !

I think you are gorgeous btw ! but my question is i have dry skin, would this be perfect for my skin type?

November 6, 2013 at 11:58 am (12 months ago)

For dry skin, this is a great option. :)

5. Lysette Caetano do Rego - Richardson
    November 29, 2013 at 5:57 am (11 months ago)

I just ordered some MURAD skincare products. I’m looking forward to try them. I have mixed skin, my nose is especially oily and because of the cold it’s red too :( . Do you have an advice as how to cover this and which products to use? Thank you.

November 29, 2013 at 10:56 am (11 months ago)

Have you ever used the Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation? It balances out the oil on your face, but it’s still good for combination or dry skin, too. The coverage is nicely opaque (without looking heavy) so it should cover up the redness on your nose. And then if your nose still looks oily (which I doubt it will) you can just apply a bit of setting powder over it and you should be fine. :) Enjoy your Murad products!!!

6. katherin martinez
    December 18, 2013 at 7:12 pm (10 months ago)

Does it work for all skin types?
    I would like this because i don’t usually wear make and i like being natural, but i do a lot of facials

7. Kim
    December 31, 2013 at 11:29 am (10 months ago)

Teni, great pick. I swear by this stuff. I’ve been a believer and a user of this product for more than 5 years and to this day it still works its magic on my face. Thank you for show-casing this product. I recommend for everyone. :)

8. Doritha
    February 7, 2014 at 1:18 pm (9 months ago)

Will the Murad C line (orange color lol) work with acne prone skin? I break out I would say mild acne, but would like to brighten my combination skin and get rid of hyper pigmentation