sumblime-main

Everyone loves a nice, glowing tan!! I was so excited to get together with Jeannine from Beauty Sweet Spot to talk about some of the L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze tanning products and share our experiences! And especially now with the summer over and the colder months ahead of us, a good tan is a must.

PS. I love Jeannine!! Be sure to check out her beauty blog.

14 Comments on TAN TALK

October 8, 2013 at 7:11 pm (10 months ago)

How adorable are you??? Did you apply it on your face? I’m so afraid to get streaks… Last time I ended up purchasing the million dollar tan you suggested and I ended up getting streaks on my hands….. I can’t Imagine that happening to my face? OMG .. LOL so honestly how can I avoid this?

October 9, 2013 at 8:52 am (10 months ago)

Here’s a great trick: For your face, mix the tanner with just a little bit of your face moisturizer and apply. This will eliminate any streaking since you’re diluting it a little bit and changing the consistency of the tanning product. :) And of course just be thorough with the way you apply… Get into your ears, your neck, under your jaw, your hairline… everything!

October 11, 2013 at 7:30 pm (10 months ago)

Thanks for the tip….I will definitely let you know how it works out!

I have a few suggestions to give you, you should do a tutorial on what you eat daily, breakfasts/snacks/lunch/dinners. Just putting it out there, besides you do have a beautiful figure so you might want to share! Lol :-)

Look how gorgeous your legs look with the shorts… Not to mention the rest of you!

Xx

P.S. Still waiting for a tutorial with that beautiful purple blush from Sigma!Lol

October 12, 2013 at 3:21 pm (10 months ago)

oh yes that’s coming either this week or next! and as for a nutrition video, I’ve been thinking about that for a long time, I’m still not quite ready to do it but I will eventually!

October 11, 2013 at 8:23 pm (10 months ago)

Teni, I’m in love with the eyeshadows you picked, however, what their asking for especially in Canada is way too much… + delivery… Can’t they bring it down in price?

BTW, I was extremely happy you teamed up with them, since L’OREAL never came through for you…. Did you find out who won? Are you sure it’s not you? It’s kind of not believable! Your work was soooooooooo professional, and your extremely gorgeous…. Don’t understand what these ppl want!!!

Xx

October 12, 2013 at 3:26 pm (10 months ago)

thanks :) but the contest was determined by votes. It’s okay! Next one. ;) As for the price for the Shu Uemura palette, I realize it’s very expensive. :( It is a luxury brand so unfortunately it’s on the pricier side… Hopefully in the future I’ll have more collaborations with more affordable brands!

4. Sophie
    October 12, 2013 at 5:43 pm (10 months ago)

Hey Teni! Have you tried St. Tropez – the extra dark tanning mousse? What do you think of that one?

October 12, 2013 at 10:41 pm (10 months ago)

Yes I have, i do like it!! Any mousse formula I tend to like best just because it’s much easier to apply and you can see where it’s going. I’ve heard of people having bad experiences with the St. Tropez saying it turned their legs green, but I’ve never experienced anything like that.

5. Sophie
    October 13, 2013 at 4:34 pm (10 months ago)

Do you prefer St Tropez to million dollar tan? And have you tried the St. Tropez dark tanning lotion rather than the mousse?

Thanks again!

October 13, 2013 at 8:33 pm (10 months ago)

I like both but I most definitely prefer the Million Dollar Tan. (I haven’t tried the St. Tropez dark lotion, though.) I love Million Dollar Tan because it’s paraben free and it smells really good as opposed to most other tanning products. Especially the face formula, it smells like coconut! And it gives me the best tan of all.

6. Sophie
    October 16, 2013 at 9:19 pm (10 months ago)

Thanks so much! Also, as someone with olive skin as well, I find that the St. Tropez comes out very brown rather than golden. Does the Million Dollar Tan come out more golden?

October 17, 2013 at 9:22 am (9 months ago)

that is true of the St. Tropez tanner, which some people like. Personally I like more golden, that’s why I like Million Dollar Tan a little better. :)

7. Sophie
    October 17, 2013 at 12:28 pm (9 months ago)

Are there any available at Sephora or Drugstores that have a similar colour and are easy to apply?

8. Sozo
    December 19, 2013 at 6:28 pm (7 months ago)

Hi Teni,
    Where did you get your brazalete from in this video?