BEAUTY DO’S, DONTS, AND DUHS!

ilm

I’m so excited to share this video!! I got together with the team over at Bobbi Brown’s YouTube channel, i love makeup, to create a fun video called “Beauty Do’s, Don’ts, and Duhs” where I share some tips!

I’m going over five tips for how to keep your makeup looking natural; and there are a few funny moments in there, too. As you can see from the screenshot below, Bambi makes a little cameo!

ilm2

Enjoy and be sure to leave a comment with some of your favorite tips for natural looking makeup!

15 Comments on BEAUTY DO’S, DONTS, AND DUHS!

1. Talitha
    November 15, 2013 at 8:11 am (1 year ago)

what bb cream would you recommend?

November 15, 2013 at 9:31 am (1 year ago)

I can recommend a BB, CC, and Tinted Moisturizer: I do like the Bobbi Brown BB Cream very much, and for a CC cream I’ve been obsessing over the Cover FX CC Cream lately. And my absolute favorite tinted moisturizer is the Hourglass Illusion, it’s perfection. I used to use the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer for years, which is good, but I definitely prefer Hourglass.

November 16, 2013 at 9:48 pm (1 year ago)

Hey girl, how are you?

Your looking gorgeous as always, and waiting every week for your amazing tutorials.

I have a couple of questions, I ended up buying the MAC Antonio Lopez eyeshadow palette that you had posted, but have not used it yet. Are you planning on doing a tutorial on that one?

Also, would you recommend me buying the Lorac pro palette ? I’m into mauve, purple’s, browns, and of course pinks which in some pictures the palette looks more to the browns and sometimes it looks more to the mauves. Or would you recommend the Urban Decay 3 palette? It looks to me that their colors are more to the mauves?

I really like more matte than shimmer.

Thanks koukla

November 17, 2013 at 1:05 pm (1 year ago)

hi!! honestly, I use the LORAC Pro palette more than any other palette I own. And especially if you’re way more into matte than shimmer, I think that’s the way to go.

And as for the MAC Antonio Lopez palette, I will be doing at least a step-by-step blog post, but a tutorial may come in January!

November 17, 2013 at 1:56 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks sooo much for your feedback sweetie…. Have you seem the Urban Decay palette 3? Are their mauve colours and matte?

November 18, 2013 at 10:21 am (1 year ago)

yes! they have a range of matte and shimmer in the Naked 3 palette. :)

4. Camila
    November 18, 2013 at 1:12 pm (1 year ago)

Hi,Teni.I like u very much.I’ll have 5 years wedding anniversary.Could u please show me what makeup I could do.I’ll put on black dress.Thanks in advance.

5. Dee
    November 18, 2013 at 6:36 pm (1 year ago)

Can you do a video on your everyday makeup? :)

November 18, 2013 at 10:08 pm (1 year ago)

I’m going to be doing an updated everyday makeup video very soon :) it’s about time!

6. violette
    November 19, 2013 at 9:47 am (1 year ago)

More than great thank u
    Cam u do a video for caramel skin the preferred colors and how to apply concealer on it ? :)

7. Carolina
    November 26, 2013 at 5:44 pm (12 months ago)

I wish Bobbi Brown was cruelty-free :(

8. Corina
    December 6, 2013 at 1:38 pm (12 months ago)

do more of this kind of videos :) kisses from italy :*

9. Aya
    December 10, 2013 at 2:20 am (12 months ago)

Hi Teni, do you remember the cream blush you used in this tutorial? I love the shade

10. hm
    January 13, 2014 at 7:05 pm (11 months ago)

What foundation/bb cream are you use here?