I’ve been getting requests for an updated Everyday Makeup Tutorial for a few months now, and I’ve finally done it! Much of what I do for an everyday look involves my 7 Tips For Going Natural post: It’s a fresh, simple, and natural look that I’m able to do quickly. Check out the video and let me know what you think!

36 Comments on NEW VIDEO: EVERYDAY MAKEUP

1. Aqsa
    January 17, 2014 at 10:05 am (6 months ago)

Looks Great! Do you have any tips for helping with under eye circles? I have them genetically and also probably for an Iron and vitamin deficiency. I usually only put this much makeup on (as much or even less than what’s in the video), but if i do a concealer, it looks like I have a lot on because I have minimal makeup on everywhere else. .. Any suggestions?! Eye treatment lotions/moisterizers? Concealers? Brighteners? … I’ve been trying to tackle this undereye issue for yearssss! Thank you!

2. Vicky T.
    January 17, 2014 at 10:49 am (6 months ago)

Which do you prefer more, the Eyeko Black Magic or Eyeko Eye Do? Thanks xx

January 19, 2014 at 11:57 pm (6 months ago)

Personally I prefer Black Magic. I do like the Eye Do because it fans out my lashes and makes my lashes nice and long, but the Black Magic gives me super drama!

3. Irissa
    January 17, 2014 at 1:46 pm (6 months ago)

Thanks for sharing your routine with us, you’re so inspiring !!
    You don’t need to pile a ton of makeup when you’re THAT gorgeous. This is a lovely look but I think I wouldn’t look ‘put together’ enough because my skin is not as perfect as yours, and my features are just meh… But I’ll give it a try this Sunday though.

4. Stephanie
    January 17, 2014 at 4:22 pm (6 months ago)

I love this look! Very pretty and natural.

5. Sue
    January 17, 2014 at 4:47 pm (6 months ago)

Love love looove this look!!!!! You are a breath of fresh air Teni! <3<3<3

• Sue
      January 19, 2014 at 5:57 pm (6 months ago)

One question tho..Was that the bdellium 940 brush you used to set the Fresh powder?

6. Rita
    January 17, 2014 at 6:17 pm (6 months ago)

Hi Teni, what brand is your nail polish and what color is that? Thanks.

7. Elizabeth
    January 17, 2014 at 7:19 pm (6 months ago)

Love the natural look I hope it catches o on. Thank you for the tutorial. What was the name of the first eyeliner you used?

8. Elizabeth
    January 17, 2014 at 7:25 pm (6 months ago)

Just realized you mentioned it in your youtube video description box.

9. Ashley
    January 17, 2014 at 7:29 pm (6 months ago)

This make up look is perfection, but what really strikes me is your skin!!! I just need some word of advice…

I’m not one to get acne often, but when I do break out I always seem to be left with marks on my face. I have quite dry skin, so I’m very thorough with a scrubbing, cleansing, and moisturizing routine every night.

Basically, I’m wondering how you tackle acne AND keep acne marks from appearing???

Thanks in advance!!

10. Brandie
    January 18, 2014 at 11:47 am (6 months ago)

Hi Teni, love this! What eyeliner are you wearing in this video? Thanks so much!

January 19, 2014 at 11:56 pm (6 months ago)

Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in Gilded.

11. Kiso D
    January 18, 2014 at 6:23 pm (6 months ago)

Hi Teni )))I love to watch and see your blog! Say the name of brown eyeliner and what number?

January 19, 2014 at 11:56 pm (6 months ago)

It’s the Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in Gilded. :)

12. Doritha
    January 19, 2014 at 9:00 am (6 months ago)

I can’t believe you ever had acne the way your skin is so clear and literally glows!!!! I need your help! I would say I have mild acne I usually break out in my cheek area for some odd reason, but it’s the dark spots that stay behind that bother me! What can I use for those? And what can I use to get more of a glow? I tried the Ole Henrisken Truth Serum but it broke me out!

January 19, 2014 at 11:55 pm (6 months ago)

The goal with getting rid of dark spots is to encourage healthy cells to grow; the old, dead cells need to be removed and the skin needs to be hydrated and that’s what’s going to make the dark spots go away. I highly recommend an at-home peel, (I love the Lemon Strip Flash Peel, been using it for a couple months and it’s made my skin glow like nothing else) or you can also go to a dermatologist and have them do a glycolic acid peel. You just have to make sure you give your skin time to get rid of the dark spots and heal itself. :) And remember to moisturize!!!

13. Maryann
    January 20, 2014 at 6:00 pm (6 months ago)

I love this look! I’m having trouble finding the Fresh Face Luster. Any ideas?

January 21, 2014 at 1:17 pm (6 months ago)

Just found out it’s been discontinued. So, so sad to hear this. Try eBay or do a google search for it, other retailers might still carry it!

14. Katy
    January 20, 2014 at 9:03 pm (6 months ago)

I absolutely love this look! Very beautiful and enhances your natural beauty :) Could you please make a video on common makeup mistakes or how to properly clean your makeup brushes? I’m new at makeup and everything I’ve learned from your videos is pure gold! You are the ultimate makeup guru <3

15. Reina
    January 21, 2014 at 10:28 pm (6 months ago)

Hi Teni, I think you’re absolutely flawless and natural. Your look is so addicting and I think since I’ve started watching you I’ve gone a little makeup crazy. ;) I feel like as long as I get good basics, I should be good. I am very curious about the Betty Lou manizer? I’ve already got the hoolah bronzer by benefit and the tart blush/bronzer duo and I was wondering if I should get the Betty Lou manizer. I’m guessing its good to have different selections of bronzers for different looks. I’m really in love with the natural everyday look/sun kissed look. Maybe if ever you have time, you can do a bronzer review ;) anyways love your videos.

16. Aqsa
    January 23, 2014 at 9:23 am (6 months ago)

17. Jordan
    January 24, 2014 at 8:16 am (6 months ago)

I was wondering if you have ever used Crown Brush makeup brushes before, and if you have what your thoughts are for them. They have many sets currently on Hautelook and I’m tempted to buy them – but there are mixed reviews online. I 100% trust your opinion so I was hoping you could help me out!

January 25, 2014 at 8:01 pm (6 months ago)

I’m sorry, I’ve never used Crown brushes! :(

18. sonia Khayes
    January 26, 2014 at 7:29 am (6 months ago)

Hi Teni ! i really like the way you filming your videos :) ! I just wondering what software do you use to create them? I’m really passionate about makeup and i just post my first makeup tuto on youtube (I use Windows Movie maker by the way ) .If you have time and if you are ok, I’d really like to know what you think of my video and if you can give me any advices for be better. I let you the link :

Thank you So much :) . Have a good day ;)

19. Melyssa
    January 27, 2014 at 6:34 pm (6 months ago)

First off, I absolutely love all your videos. It is hard to find people who have the same skin color or skin concerns etc on the web and in person. I recently received a olay cosmetics bb cream for Christmas but I was wondering what are your favorite bb creams or cc creams? I think this would be a good video for us who are just stumped over all these brands.

20. Lauren
    January 28, 2014 at 1:48 pm (6 months ago)

Hi Teni :)

What is the name of the brown liner you are using??

21. Marzia
    January 30, 2014 at 4:40 am (6 months ago)

GREAT !!!! You’re beautiful !!!! I love watching your tutorial!!! A little question: do you have brown or green eyes?? It’s not easy to understan! I’m asking that to know it your make up is right for brown eyes!!

January 30, 2014 at 1:55 pm (6 months ago)

brown :) they’re on the lighter side and if you look really closely, you’ll see flecks of hazelish-green.

22. Daniela
    January 31, 2014 at 2:44 am (6 months ago)

Hi Teni!! I’m from Mexico City and alot of the products that you use in yout videos does not exist here, im trying to find a BB cream or a CC cream for a everyday use, i have your same skin color so which brand and color do you recommend that exists here in mexico?? Someone said to me that smashbox has really good colors for olive skin people. PLEASE HELP MEEE find the correct one
    !! I love you and you are an inspiration to me!!!

23. Julia
    February 3, 2014 at 4:32 pm (6 months ago)

Hi Teni!

I really love your videos and Youtube Channel, you are so perfect!
    Please, can you say me what do you use to do your videos please because it’s always beautiful (ringlight? Softbox?)
    Thank you so much for your answer (& sorry for my bad english, i’m french) ;)

xx

24. Melissa Pena
    February 25, 2014 at 8:23 am (5 months ago)

I love this look! Just gorgeous

25. Zahra
    April 3, 2014 at 2:02 pm (4 months ago)

Hi Teni!

Loved the video !!! Can you please let me know which bb creams or cc creams you would recommend for dry skin? My skin tone is #153 for the makeup forever hd foundation. Thanks :)

26. maddison
    May 15, 2014 at 3:03 am (2 months ago)

Hi Teni! Do you prefer the laura mercier oil free tinted moisturizer or the original one? Thanks so much absolutely love your channel and beautiful makeup. Its so precise and flawless! X