MUST-HAVE SANDALS

Last week I was on a shoot with celebrity hair stylist Christine Symonds and blogger Carly Cristman, two super fun girls with whom I’m working on a very special project. (Details to come!) While we were in wardrobe Christine whipped out these adorable Isabel Marant look-alike sandals. Expecting her to give another high end name, we asked where she got them… And the answer surprised us all: Forever 21! Within minutes Carly and I were on our phones logging on to Forever21.com and ordering them! When an inspired version looks just as good as the original, you know it’s a must-have!

The Isabel sandals cost a little over $,1000… The Forever 21 sandals ring up at just $35.

IMG_0520 IMG_0533 IMG_0534 IMG_0543

And here are the Isabel Marant Carol Sandals:

isabelmarant

10 Comments on MUST-HAVE SANDALS

1. Yvette
    February 17, 2014 at 6:45 pm (10 months ago)

Love them do they run true to size?

February 17, 2014 at 7:54 pm (10 months ago)

a bit large! Get a half size smaller.

2. Mittaine
    February 17, 2014 at 7:44 pm (10 months ago)

Wow great find, too bad they’re no longer on f21, I’ve been looking for cheap lookalikes, i think they’re gorgeous.

February 17, 2014 at 7:54 pm (10 months ago)

go to a store if you can! I ordered the 6 and it was too big; i went to the store and exchanged for a 5.5.

3. Lulu
    February 18, 2014 at 12:00 am (10 months ago)

This may be a strange thing to ask, but I’m desperate for an answer. I’ve looked online, I’ve tried a lot of things but it hasn’t really worked. What do you do toget soft, non cracked heels? I always want to rock sandals like these but my heels make me embarrassed. Anything you do? Or are you just perfect all the way round & have naturally smooth heels?

4. Case
    February 18, 2014 at 12:02 am (10 months ago)

Please do a quick health routine video. Or could you tell me what you do? I can tell you work out from your arms. I need motivation. I’m sick of all this fat on me. Why was I not born with good looks, talent, & a hot body *cough cough* like you.

5. Antonia
    February 18, 2014 at 12:14 am (10 months ago)

Looks amazing <3 Is the rest of you look also from Forever21?

6. Lita
    February 18, 2014 at 1:50 pm (10 months ago)

Hi Teni!

Can you post where the rest of your outfit is from? I love the top & jeans!! Thanks :)

7. Dana
    March 7, 2014 at 1:13 am (10 months ago)

Teni please tell me where your sweater is from