EYEKO ♡’S ME!

eyeko

I’m so thrilled to be featured on Eyeko.com as one of their favorite beauty gurus! I’ve always loved Eyeko and they’ve been such a consistently amazing brand, I’m honored.

Be sure to check out the interview and find the latest from Eyeko on Sephora.com!! And follow Eyeko on Instagram for more liner inspiration and lash love.

8 Comments on EYEKO ♡’S ME!

1. Mariana
    March 7, 2014 at 10:02 pm (8 months ago)

WOW!! This is super cool!! Your hard work is paying off!! I’ve been loving your vlogs a lot! and of course your makeup looks are always super gorgeous. I’m a big fan and can’t wait for more!!! BTW I LOVE ur doggies!! They’re adorable and it’s nice to see other people that love their companions as much as I do :).

2. Trace
    March 8, 2014 at 12:42 am (8 months ago)

Eyeko’s skinny brush vs. black magic vs. fat brush vs. curvy brush mascara.

Which one would you recommend & why? What would be different between these. I know the brushes are different, but exactly what difference would they make? Also, do they smudge? Are they hard to take off with a makeup wipe only? I’ve been using drug store mascara, not water proof. Easy to take off. But they do tend to smudge. I do plan on investing on one of the Eyeko’s mascara but I’m stuck with which one I should buy & seeing they are pricey for mascara, I want to choose wisely.

• Louise S.
      March 8, 2014 at 4:03 pm (8 months ago)

Good question. I’m wondering the same. Hopefully she answers (: !

3. Loire
    March 8, 2014 at 12:45 am (8 months ago)

Off topic, but I do admire you and would like some wise words from you. I recently got a retail job. Next week is my second day. The first day was so confusing and I’m kind of discouraged. I have no idea where things go, how to do things, it’s all so confusing and I don’t want to lose this job. I don’t want to keep asking questions because I don’t want them to see me as stupid or what not. I’m so stressed by this alone.

4. Kim
    March 8, 2014 at 7:10 am (8 months ago)

That’s so funny that you post this, I was just on the Sephora site yesterday looking at the Eyeko goodies and under one of the products is a video of you! Just showing how you use the mascara. That’s a HUGE DEAL!!! I’m so excited for you, you deserve the recognition doll! Congrats on all of your success, I know it will just keep getting better and better! Xoxox

5. Kimber Howe
    March 17, 2014 at 6:11 am (7 months ago)

Wow! That’s awesome! Congrats :)

6. Nyla
    April 9, 2014 at 11:49 am (7 months ago)

Hi Teni, a quick question – do you know if eyeko use animal ingredients in their products (mascara/ eye liners) – I asked but no one responded. Would be v greatful if you could fine out. Thanks. Plus I really love your blog / videos.