blue-smoky-eye

What a perfect time for a throwback! Almost exactly one year ago I created this smoky blue eye makeup look using the Sigma Paris Palette full of the most beautiful and rich shadows. A blue smoky eye is just another take on the dramatic and trendy makeup look, but the pop of that deep, shimmery navy  makes this one of my favorite smoky eye looks yet!

Check out the Paris Palette for more inspiration from this comprehensive collection of colors!

17 Comments on THROWBACK THURSDAY: BLUE SMOKY EYE

1. Lily S.
    March 6, 2014 at 8:32 pm (6 months ago)

Nice video, thanks that I don’t always have to go to YT to watch!

2. Maissa
    March 7, 2014 at 1:44 am (6 months ago)

Stunning!! The blue smokey eye makes your brown eyes pop!! I love it!! Quick question, I noticed you have started using the MUFE HD in 153 more often then your fave the 123, is the 153 darker or lighter? Also and please do NOT take this the wrong way but I was wondering if you have had veneers done? I was looking into having them done against the wishes of my dentist!!!

March 7, 2014 at 10:32 am (6 months ago)

Hi! I used to use the 153 a lot more, and I would actually mix it with 123 a lot. (153 is darker than 123.) But lately I haven’t been quite as tan, haha, so I stick to 123! Probably in the summertime I’ll go back to mixing with 153. :) Also, about the veneers, nope these are my teeth! Though I can tell you I’ve had friends who have done the veneers and another who has done lumineers, and I think lumineers is definitely worth looking into because they don’t shave down your teeth as much and her new teeth look amazing!! good luck :)

3. Casey
    March 7, 2014 at 2:37 am (6 months ago)

For one of your vlogs, you should definitely do “a day with me” type of thing. I enjoy seeing your personality more. you’re so funny and sweet. I have a quick question, you seem to have a good relationship with people. On your last blog you mentioned how you went out with your HS friends and everything. I would like to know how YOU male friends. With females and males. I’m in college, haven’t really made any new friends. Help?

March 7, 2014 at 10:34 am (6 months ago)

Hey Casey, a lot of people have asked for a ‘day with me’ video so I will get to work on that! About making friends… Maybe I should vlog about this, too. I have so much to say about it! But what I can tell you is that if you have just a couple really great friends you’re much better off than having tons of friends that you’re not too sure about. It may sound cliche but the best you can do is to be who you are and nothing different, because then you’ll attract friends who really want to be YOUR friend. I see people all the time forcing a different personality or trying to be a certain way to try to fit in with a certain group of people… it sucks for them, I’m sure. Be you!! More on this in a vlog… :)

4. Swathi Rao
    March 7, 2014 at 4:49 am (6 months ago)

Hey Teni, I’m Swathi from India. Your videos are awesome. You r truly inspiring and highly talented. Keep up the good work.. :)

5. Kate
    March 7, 2014 at 12:27 pm (6 months ago)

This is the first video I ever saw from you! :D I was instantly hooked and have been ever since. You’re amazing and have helped me SOOO much!! <3

6. Su
    March 7, 2014 at 3:22 pm (6 months ago)

I really like you as a person and you are such a beautifull woman! Love to see different make up looks on you…
    Ignore the haters by the way! Someone said you are too old doing these videos? They are crazy!

Good luck and greetz from Holland

7. DH
    March 7, 2014 at 4:20 pm (6 months ago)

This look is so beautiful and inspired me to buy the palette :) Could you please do other looks from the Sigma Paris palette?

Thank you for all your wonderful beauty tips and advice!

8. Mariana
    March 7, 2014 at 10:11 pm (6 months ago)

This is honestly one my ULTIMATE favorite looks EVER! it’s just absolutely stunning in every way!

9. Kaitlin
    March 8, 2014 at 5:56 pm (6 months ago)

All your looks you create are so beautiful! Love watching your videos :)

10. Mary Ann
    March 12, 2014 at 7:18 pm (6 months ago)

Soooooooo GORGE!!!!!!! Love this look!

11. Ashley
    March 16, 2014 at 8:03 pm (6 months ago)

Those colors look amazing with your eyes! Gorgeous girl!

12. Elvie (CosmoCalista)
    March 20, 2014 at 4:19 am (6 months ago)

Hey Teni, I’m Elvie from The Netherlands. I LOVE your videos!! and you are so gorgeous! xoxo