Haha… I love clever titles. But I wouldn’t so boldly call this cheek & lip cream palette the best if I wasn’t obsessed with it! I’ve always loved theBalm, most especially their face products… And the How ‘Bout Them Apples? palette is right up there with my favorites from theBalm: This six-color palette (complete with a large mirror inside) has every variation of blush and lip colors you could ever want. And being a cream formula, you can mix colors to create your own custom favorite! Personally I’m a big fan of Cider and Caramel; my favorite combo is Cider on my cheeks and Caramel on my lips! And really I end up mixing Cider with pretty much all of the colors to create a more soft hue.

You pretty much have your pick of the most natural, soft peachy/nude shade in Cider as well as a deep, rich color like Cobbler. Whether you’re going for a cheek or lip color, you’re bound to find everything you need in this pretty little palette!

Here’s a peek at the swatches: (from left to right) Cider, Pie, Candy, Caramel, Crisp, and Cobbler. (Are you hungry now, or what?)

thebalm-how_bout_them_apples applepalette_productshot_1_1

7 Comments on ‘CREAM’ OF THE CROP

1. Logan
    April 14, 2014 at 5:39 pm (5 months ago)

I LOVE theBalm so so much! Ever since I’ve gotten Mary Lou Manizer I’ve been hooked. This palette looks like it doesn’t disappoint. Great swatches too.
    xox Logan

2. Mariah
    April 14, 2014 at 10:03 pm (5 months ago)

Beautiful palette! I need to stop buying makeup though… ahh the temptation hehe.

3. Farwa
    April 14, 2014 at 10:55 pm (5 months ago)

I haven’t tried theBalm products, but this is very tempting…

Teni, I just started blogging and connecting with all the multimedia. Let me just say OMG!!! I have no clue what I am doing Lol. How do you do this? I don’t even know how to use these websites… my blog is still a mess and now I feel like I have 5 more things to “pretty up” and manage. Is there an easy way to learn all this? Please help (:

4. Kim
    April 16, 2014 at 1:57 pm (5 months ago)

I’ve been LOVING this palette for the past week of so that I’ve owned it, it was finally released at my local Khols!! My favorite combo to date is candy and cobbler for the cheeks, it creates the most beautiful pinky-red color that I just adore! I also loveeee pie and crisp mixed together on the lips! Although I wish they were slightly more staining on the lips, let’s be honest this isn’t the easiest item to throw in your bag for touch ups, it’s huge!! But that is certainly not a factor in my love for this beauty! Every time The Balm comes out with a new release I know I’ll be anxious to get my hands on it!
    Xoxo

5. Alice
    April 16, 2014 at 2:22 pm (5 months ago)

My goodness these are stunning shades! Cider and Crisp have just been added to my wishlist!

xx

6. Mirasmuse
    April 21, 2014 at 8:03 am (5 months ago)

I’m dying to get this palette! I watched you video once you have used it and loved it even since then. Great post! x x

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on ‘CREAM’ OF THE CROP