WHAT’S IN MY BAG?
Let’s take a look inside my handbag, shall we? All us girls on-the-go have our ‘essentials’ that we absolutely must have with us at all times. For me, it’s about being ready for anything, anytime.
1. Ray-Ban Wayfarers. If you live in California, you know that the weather is anything but predictable. But you can be sure that the sun will peek its rays more often than not, so sunglasses are a mainstay in a California girl’s purse! The Rayban Wayfarers are classic and will go with anything, wether I’m dressed up or down.
2. Chloé 0.2 oz Eau de Parfum Roll-On. My best friend introduced me to this fragrance and it is divine! Flirty and feminine, definitely not overwhelming, and totally addictive. I like the idea of throwing a roll-on into my purse because it’s so small and easy; if I feel like I need a fragrance recharge, I just whip it out and roll onto my neck and wrists and I’m done in 5 seconds. The best part is that you won’t bother anyone in public with a big, intrusive spray that might travel.
3. Colgate Wisp. Possibly the best hygienic invention ever. You get four wisps for under $2: These mini toothbrushes come with a ‘freshening bead’ in the center of the brush, which acts as your toothpaste. No need to rinse, either. Just brush as needed and toss it, simple as that. The other end of the brush is a toothpick, too! Can you imagine how helpful something like this can be when you’re on a date?? Just excuse yourself to go to the restroom and freshen up in under a minute! My mouth always feels so clean and fresh after I use it.
4. My iPod. Duh.
5. Korres Cherry Full Color Gloss in Light Purple 23. Not only is this the most gorgeous sheer pink gloss, but it’s got antiaging properties, too. Korres is all about natural ingredients and all of their products are formulated without parabens and other gross chemicals. It packs cherry oil, jojoba oil, and vitamins C and E to help prevent those aging vertical lines in your lips. Truly a winner for me.
6. Caudalie Beauty Elixir. As the day goes on, sometimes you’ll notice that your skin starts to get dull after a few hours. One thing that’ll counter this is to drink lots of water throughout the day (this is a must!). But Caudalie’s Beauty Elixir spray contains plant extracts and essential oils to liven up your skin as soon as you spray it on. It contains rosemary oil, peppermint oil, orange oil, (don’t get the wrong idea; it’s not oily!) grape extract, and other plant essence. It goes without saying that this product does not contain parabens and other synthetic chemicals. Two pumps onto my face and it almost looks like I put on a veil of radiance! You can use this one your bare face or over makeup. (The smaller size is $16 and perfectly compact for your bag.)
7. Advil Liqui-Gels. I buy the smaller travel size bottles to keep in my purse. You just never know what might come up, anything from a headache to cramps.
8. Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25. I rave about this product to everyone. Jack Black is a men’s line, but this balm should be in every woman’s bag. I would definitely recommend the Lemon Chamomile, it smells so delicious! I’m all about lip balm; believe me, I’ve tried dozens. This one is the best!
9. Purell Hand Sanitizer. This one needs no explanation. I’m a germophobe.
Are any of these in your bag??